12 Feb 2012

Wedding Stationary Loot

So this weekend, we went to stay with friends in Airey's Inlet. En route, I got Mr. B to make a stationary stop at Kikki K so that I could grab some wedding stationary loot. Admittedly it's wasn't all 'wedding' and some of it was general (new 2012 diary & to do list I'll use as a grocery list) but to my defence, they were having a sale and I managed to get a $60 discount off all of it. Score!

I got some stamps for the 'branding' of our wedding stationary (tags, gift bags, menu, table place cards etc.). The ink pad wasn't in purple but I'll have a play around with mixing colours and see how that goes....


I got a little gift for Mr. B. I'm not sure if I'll give it to him before the wedding or maybe at the end of the year as a little momento of the year that was. Really cute book I'll fill with photos and other stuff as I go through the year....







And finally, check out the guestbook I picked up. It is in need of some personalisation, but with the new stamps that will be easy! I loved the questions on the pages. I've always struggled to fill in guestbooks for other people so hopefully this will help!





No comments:

Post a Comment