26 Feb 2012

Celebrity wedding looks

Here's a few of the most memorable...

Megan Fox's dress and flowers are absolutely stunning although the large veil is out of place. Especially on the beach without shoes...kind of swamps the outfit. Still looks amazing regardless.

Audrey Hepburn and (American actor) Mel Ferrer. The year after my mother was born - 1954. Doesn't the groom look daper? And just look at that tiny waist of hers.
The one and only John Lennon & Yoko Ono. Speechless. John's polo neck + sport coat combo; Yoko's hat, knee highs and wild hair! Leisure wear x rockstar jetsetters. They honeymooned in Amsterdam apparently.

Kate Moss and (The Kills frontman) Jamie Hinze got hitched last year. Galliano made Kate's dress as a wedding gift. However, look how dapper Mr. Hinze looks in that shade of blue + tie combo. Splendid!


Lily Aldridge & Caleb Followill were a handsom couple on their wedding day. Lily oozes natural beauty and has perfected the art of natural to a T. Her makeup and hair look spectacular. Loving her dress too. Classic bride in my view.



One of the many weddings of Liz Taylor. Loving the short sleeved-cape combo!



Much like the larger than life King himself, everything about his wedding to Priscilla was completely OTT. Las Vegas, the ridiculous cake and that empire line lace sleeved dress. More for me like a wedding from hell!
 


No one could ever look as regal as Grace Kelly did on her wedding day to Prince Rainie. I'll even forgive her for that OTT cake!


Bianca Jagger was 4 months pregnant when she wed Mick Jagger. Can you even tell? She's one of my style icons and looks utterly fabulous. Famous quote of hers..."My marriage ended on my wedding day..."



Mia Farrow and Blue eyes. Mia is so elegantly cool I die a little inside.




Iman and Bowie doing what they do best. Beautiful couple and Iman looks incredible.


1 comment:

  1. Just awesome Celebrity wedding looks. I am glad to have these photos here. I also would be having a grand ceremony in the next month. We have booked the indoor vintage inspired New York Event Venues for our big day but I haven’t bought my wedding dress yet. Please share some good vintage inspired wedding dresses.

    ReplyDelete