6 Feb 2012

Diamonds are a girls best friend

So the first thing friends asked me when I got back from my holiday freshly engaged, wasn't 'how did he pop the question' or 'how does it feel to be someone’s future wife' but instead...'So, let me see it...'. The ring that is. The female equivilent of the Batmobile!


I must say, it is the most beautiful thing I've ever owned. I keep staring at my hand, losing my track of thought. I just think that if a girl's going to be wearing the same piece of jewellery for the rest of her life; it may as well be exquisite. Mr. B (and I) did very well indeed. I'm all the more excited today to finally have it back after it had to be sent off to be re-sized. My damn finger was smaller than we thought! We got a matching wedding band from the same jeweller so that takes care of one of the wedding bands. Now to find Mr. B something of comparable beauty. That is if he decides to wear one...


No comments:

Post a Comment