12 Feb 2012

(almost) ready and labelled

So my wedding invitation proof arrived last week. Looks perfect and I cannot wait for all of them to finally all be shipped! It was my first time using Etsy and I wasn't sure what to expect, but my experience so far has been great. I've decided to scrap the usual Save-The-Dates and go straight into the invites, considering that most of our 40 guests will need as much notice as possible to start planning and booking their holidays in advance. I decided on passport invitations and boarding pass RSVP cards to get people excited. I'll upload pictures once they've all arived and are ready to be sent!

I am still deciding whether I should try DIY the addresses with a calligraphy pen and ink (might I just add, I learnt calligraphy back when I was 9, so I will need to brush up on my skills to say the least!) or else I found this lovely Martha Stewart wrap around label template...






No comments:

Post a Comment