6 Feb 2012

The start of something big

So this is my new blog. Exciting stuff! I'm starting this blog to document my plans in the lead-up to my wedding. I guess I just want to remember this special time in years to come when I am older, (non-the) wiser and have forgotten what it was like to be young and relatively carefree. So let me start from the logical beginning...

My wonderful boyfriend, let’s just call him Mr. B, popped the question on a recent trip to Thailand. I can't say that it was the most romantic moment of my life. It was definitely one of the most memorable! You can read all about that here. Despite the comedy of errors, things turned out well in the end and of course I said yes!

While on that same trip in Thailand we ended up staying in the most beautiful resort I've ever been to, in Railay Beach. It had such an impact on both Mr. B and I that we decided that we wanted our family and closest friends to share the beauty and fun of Krabi with us. As such, we are gathering 40 of our nearest and dearest to witness our wedding in Railay Beach! Lots to get through. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy (leave the research and ideas to me)! Let the wedding planning begin :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment