27 Feb 2012

To Balayage or not to Balayage?

I'm in two minds to get a hair makeover before the wedding. I just need a change. My hair is boring me at the moment and I'm not in the mood for another fringe. I've wanted to try Balayage for some time now. Yes that funky looking hair colour application that looks more like naturally-caused hilights rather than the kind you pay for in the salon that involve foils or caps. Worst case scenario, if I don't like it I can always change back to dark brown by October, easy done.

I just want to lighten up and give my hair some more movement, like Lily Aldridge, my current hair crush at the moment! Check out how much better she looks with a bit of Balayage in her life...
  Before

After

Super stunning girl with super stunning hair! Here's s'mor balayage coming atcha...








Pro's: looks great and warms the complexion. Con's: looks best when hair is done (no more being lazy and leaving hair to naturally dry). Balayage 1, boring-ness 0

No comments:

Post a Comment