26 Feb 2012

Wedding rings and things


I read about a jeweller in Australia where you can go and actually make each other's wedding bands. I'm not just talking designing the ring, I mean going through the whole ring making process from milling to bending, soldering and filing/polishing. Pretty cool idea! Especially if the fubby is a wee bit apprehensive about wearing jewellery in the first place. It's called the wedding ring experience. Still deciding if we want to do it. It is a fun thing for a couple to do together; but the only problem is that I already have my wedding band (matching ring from the same jeweller as the engagement ring). It is worth it? I could always get a ring for the other finger, or a matching ring for the bottom to cushion the engagement ring? Decisions, decisions...

As a plan B, here are some other nice designs I've found so far...





Fingerprinted for  personal touch


I really like the design of this one too

Either way, the words LOLM will be engraved on the inside (love of my life). How could Mr. B not want to wear such a thing?!






No comments:

Post a Comment