22 Jul 2012

Videographer

After much debate with Mr B, he finally agreed that we could get a videographer. Woohoo! I must say, I'm much more of a video kinda gal vs. static images to remember such a special day. I know that in years to come when my grandkids ask, it will be such a wonderful thing to be able to show them that yes, we were all once young and carefree (with questionable musical tastes)! 

Anyway Lisa our wedding planner has organised for the talented people at Wedding Phuket to shoot our video. Here's an example of their work. This wedding was in Phuket - the specific resort is the most popular amongst wedding-tourists, so it seems. Really great editing, these guys definately did a great job in capturing the moment and day beautiflly. I'll be over the moon if they can do the same for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment