23 Jun 2012

The husband to be survey!

I saw this floating around on some wedding blogs so I thought I'll give it a go....

How long have you been together: 3 years, though when you live together, I think its more like dog years - you get to know your partner very quickly! We moved in together after 6 months.

How old is he? 25 - 26 in November. And yes, I'm older :)

Who said I love you first? I don't remember who said it first, so much as it took Mr B. over a year to come out and say it. I remember feeling so relieved that he wasn't completely emotionless! I knew also that he really meant it and wasn't just saying it for the sake of it. Obviously I felt the same way.

Who eats more? He does, for sure. I have a smaller appetiite. He also does more exercise than I do so he needs to fuel his energy. But we both eat relatively healthy at home, and have recently decided to become vegetarians together.

Who is taller? He is, by 20cms. Even when I'm in heels, he still towers over me

Whose temper is worse? Ha! Oh gosh, me by a million!

Who does the laundry? I usually do the laundry and he cleans the cat litter.

Who sings better? Byron does. I hate singing in front of other people.

Who is smarter? I think we are on a level playing field, which is why we get on so well. I do think that I have greater emotional intelligence though; and Mr B. enjoys voicing his opinion and engaging in debates/conversation with others. Hard question to answer in a simple way!

Who does the dishes? Mr B does the washing of the dishes and I cook.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We've just rearranged our bedroom so now it's me!

Who pays the bills? We do equally but he usually executes the payments from our shared account.

Who mows the lawn? We live in a flat but we would both do this if we had a lawn.
Who cooks dinner? Me. Mr B loves to cook too, but he works fulltime + studies fulltime so usually doesn't get the opportunity. I enjoy cooking for both of us :)

Who drives when you are together? We both do.

Who is more stubborn? Definately me! Mr B is fairly easy going, though I've started to adopt a less rigid approach to things because of him.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?  We both do.

Who has more friends? We both have mutual friends and other friends, work friends etc. So I'd say it would be about the same.

Who has more siblings? He does. 

Was it love at first sight? I don't believe in love at first sight. When I first met Byron I thought he was arrogent and I wrote him off as a typical promo boy - no brain and very self absorbed. Luckily he proved me very wrong as I got to know him soon afterwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment