22 Jul 2012

Make me up

I've decided not to get a makeup artist for the wedding. I'm super fussy about makeup artists in general and usually hate getting my makeup done by anyone else as I hate heavy cakey looks! I must be the one person in the whole world who doesn't suit a smokey eye either! So when Lisa our wedding planner asked if I wanted her help organising one, I kindly declined. I know it's going to be tricky finding the right products to suit the humidity, but I also think if there's one place in the world I'll be able to get this, its right here in Melbourne.

With that in mind, I have been testing and experimenting with different looks. I found this great tutorial from a gorgeous Aussie makeup artist, Chloe. She's such a down-to-earth girl, and I subscribe to her vids on YouTube as she has a great, simplified style and good eye for detail.

I'm currently liking this look the best

A few more makeup looks I'm liking and wanting to test out. Lily Aldridge can do no wrong in my eyes. My current hair and makeup crush




Love this natural, ethereal look too

No comments:

Post a Comment