13 Mar 2012

Lately....

So this morning I started stressing about not receiving the invitations yet. I approved them and paid for them mid-January after about a million hours of back and forth via email, perfecting everything. So many forms to fill out, so many fonts and colours to go through, so many images I sourced for this designer. And now, almost 2 months after approval & nadda...What the hell?! Don't get me wrong, I'm no Bridezilla (no matter what Mr. B tells you). But I do want to give guests enough lead time to book their trips and annual leave. Lots of people have been asking what's going on and I want to just give them all the info now. But I also want it to be a surprise when they receive their passport invitations and then discover the wedding website. I have contacted the Etsy designer (who lives in the USA) and she is following up her postal service. I hate waiting, but am excited at the same time!! I think that once I've posted them off finally, I will be able to get on with the planning. It will feel official then!  




p.s I booked the hairdresser and am seeing them this Thursday night. Fingers crossed I love the new do. Pics and updates to follow...



No comments:

Post a Comment