18 Mar 2012

Have your cake...and eat it too!

Still deciding on what cake I want. I need to send Lisa my wedding planner images and ideas on cake style and flavour and I'm still not sure. Here's a few of my favourite (but whether or not they're achievable is another story...)

In terms of flavour I have this in mind. Doesn't it look decadent? Yumm!!


In terms of aesthetics, I am LOVING these styles and colours. They almost seem too gorgeous to eat!




 How adorable is the bunting on this cake?
 I think this is Probably the prettiest cake-cupcake combo I've ever seen! Too gorgeous for words



3 comments:

  1. wow, how amazing some fantastic choices there, so hard to decide!

    I have to say i love the little "dip dyed" ones that have the 3 gradations of pinks, so cute.

    In regards to flavours, mmh would you consider something with coconut in it perhaps? Suits the destination and the beach theme?

    Spirit : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many choices hey?1 i love your idea re: coconut!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful selection of cakes! They are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete