27 Sept 2012

See you when I’m a MRS!!!

I've had another hectic week. I had my hens last Saturday which was absolutely perfect. My friend is the sweetest, she organized a high tea at Madame Brussles, complete with cocktail jugs, cupcakes, sandwiches and lots of girly fun! The AFL Grand Final was on at the time but you wouldn't have known it!

I also received some lovely gifts from the girls and felt super spoiled! Just talking about the wedding being so close was getting me super duper excited! Come early evening we eventually went our separate ways and a few girls came back to my home for an impromptu house party. Back home Mr B had all of his friends over and it continued to be a silly, great time. All in all it was a fun and fabulous day and night!

Work seemed to fly bye quicker than you could say 'see you next month' and well, here I am, ready to head off to Thailand!

I'm up early to squeeze in a run before sitting on a plane for the next few hours. Feeling a whole lot of things right now: tired, nervous, excited, slight disbelief. We're all packed and ready to go....wooooo.

Bye bye Melbourne, See you all when I'm a MRS....!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment