27 Sept 2012

Honeymoon Style

Just compiling some lovely chic and comfortable beach-friendly outfits for Thailand and Vietnam. We've decided on Vietnam as the honeymoon destination as there is a lot to do there. We want to mix it up and have a good balance of relaxing beach time, fun & adventure. Looking forward to seeing a bit more of the world and having fun with Mr B.






I've recently done some honeymoon shopping. Apart from a gorgeous light green crochet one-piece swimsuit, I also got a lovely flow-y Kaftan (mandatory for any honeymoon I think). So comfy!

I also picked up a gorgeous bikini. A bit of holiday fun. Cannot wait to hit the beach. I haven't seen the sunshine in about 12 months due to having a desk job. Seriously looking forward to being outside for a while - I may never come back!!







No comments:

Post a Comment