25 Apr 2012

Grooms Suit

I imagine Mr B to be wearing something similar on our wedding day...




I love the idea of a lightweight breathable suit minus the tie! Casual and elegant at the same time. I managed to find an online tailor to make Mr B's beige cotton chino suit to spec. Thet sent us some fabric samples just to be sure of the colour as I don't trust computer images - they can be so wrong! Anyway Mr B ended up liking the lightest Beige (top left) which I agree!

I hope I didn't mess up his measurements, but for the price we're paying for this suit, I'm willing to take the risk!

Despite the fact that we're getting hitched in Thailand (the land of the tailor) I would hate to leave Mr B's outfit until the last minute when we get there, only to find the tailors don't have the right farbics to make such an outfit! It would definately put a damper on things. Anyway I've sent off our order and am excited to see the end result!




1 comment:

  1. Ireland winning online store for Mens suits, Mens wedding suits and shirts buy online just cheaper than the stores. free delivery

    ReplyDelete