25 Apr 2012

Birthday surprise

So on Monday, it was my birthday! The last year (well less than a year now) being a 'single lady' as Mr B's brother pointed out.

I awoke in the morning to Mr B. making me a coffee. This was the greatest surprise of all, as those who don't know him, should know that he is without doubt NOT a morning person! He's near impossible to get up before 9am at the best of times! He didn't have work that day so the fact he got up for me made me so happy.

I got to work to find my desk decorated beautifully by my coworkers...


It may have been a Monday, but it felt pretty good!

Anyway, Mr B, being the fabulous and sweet guy he is, spent the day running around, getting ingredients for a special, American style cupcake recipe to surprise me with some birthday cupcakes...!!

Lucky me....

Apologies for the rather dull photos, these bad boys were so delish! Marshmellow flavoured cupcakes injected with caramel on the inside. Heavently!

I must say, I was very spoiled this year. I got a couple of amazing gifts.

Firslty, the Kookai leather cropped jacket I've been eyeing for for some time
It has dreamy, butter soft leather & is much more of a feminine looking jacket vs. the leather biker jackets currently out this season!

I also scored an awesome pair of Urbanears Plattan headphones in Grape colour
Pretty spectacular sound these puppies carry. It doesn't hurt that they look cool too. So excited to pull them out on my walk to work tomorrow!! Woohoo

Finally, Mr B got me some beautiful pink roses, just to seal the deal. Boy oh boy was I spiled rotten!!!!!
Here I am wearing my new jacket, holding my gorgeous flowers. Mr B, I salute you for making me feel so special.








2 comments:

  1. wow what a purrrfect day you had thaibride. Love the jacket and roses look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should post more pictures of your lovely jacket. I'm thinking of buying the same one in 'rabbit' colour (purple-grey)

    ReplyDelete