6 Aug 2013

Our Magical Wedding: First Stop Bangkok!

As promised, I'm finally getting around to writing about the wedding and trip to Thailand. What can I say, other than that it was one of the best experiences of my life!

The big day itself was a dream of a day, but the entire holiday with family and friends was the real hi light for me. Getting to spend time with everyone, all in the one place was something so special and rare. Both Mr B and I appreciated the very coveted time we got to spend with everyone and I personally will always treasure those memories the most.

We started off in Bangkok first where we flew into the bustling city for a couple of days to acclimatise and break up the trip en route paradise. A few days of humidity, big city hustle and bustle, shopping, happy hour cocktails and the novelty of having everyone altogether in the one place was a real blast in the lead up to Krabi...













I got to see my Canadian uncle Kev (AKA Larry David) and his lovely wife Deb who I haven't seen in many years, which was a real treat! Mish and Adam, my family from Sydney also arrived to have some fun. My amazing nanna Rene managed to hold her own on the nights out where drinking was involved. What an absolute superstar!

After a few fun filled, sweaty nights in Bangkok, Mr B and I headed off to Railay Beach to get the wedding preparations in check before guests arrived....!

No comments:

Post a Comment